Angregate Games presents a simple fun action platformer starring a typical hero with feet that stomp monsters and free citizens of the city from the possession of large behemoth creatures, capturing hearts (and chocolate bars) with cute 8-bit graphics, explosive pearls, a buzzing and bleeping soundtrack, and fun bouncing physics!
Run through the streets, climb buildings under construction, and fly around rooftops to break a supernatural curse that is holding all citizens hostage.
- 18 stages (coming mid December) to jump and stomp through (this is the demo edition which includes 6 stages)
- toss tin cans at zombies, dodge skeleton parts, make pearls explode
- solve puzzles in some levels to progress forward
- test your reflexes against fast and ferocious bosses
- a classic 8-bit soundtrack composed with Gameboy hardware by chiptune artist Lazy Nerd 204
Do you have what it takes to save the day...er...night?
Download Monsters and Platforms to find out what you're made of!
|Published||34 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||41 days ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Action-Adventure, android, Casual, chiptune, halloween, jumping, Monsters, Platformer, Side Scroller|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: